Interested in guest posting on my blog? Great! I’m stoked to read what you’ve got!
Here’s a few points that you’ll need to read through before you submit your article:
THE BARE MINIMUM
– Posts must be a minimum of 500 words.
– Must be original concepts with high quality writing.
– Proper attribution of data, quotes, media, and outside content must be referenced in the article.
– Article must reflect the style/tone of this blog and fit within one of the available categories.
WHAT I WON’T ACCEPT
– Anything that has previously posted on another blog. I also don’t allow duplicate posting to another blog/site after publication.
– Anything offensive or inaccurate.
– Anything overly promotional of your blog or website.
I will reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as I see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ARTICLE OR POST
Simply send an email to email@example.com with the following attachments:
- Your completed post in Word format only.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder.
- Short author bio
– If you would like to link back to your own blog or website, there is a $5.00 sponsorship fee that must be paid through Paypal or written check/money order.
– At this time, I do not offer compensation for guest posts. However, if you are a well-established writer, a small compensation may be considered.